Thursday, April 24, 2014

ECOTOOLS

ECOTOOLS / BEAUTY PRODUCTS

My birthday was a few days ago and I met up with one of daughters for lunch. She presented me with several wonderful gifts. ECOTOOLS are beauty products that use recycled materials. AWESOME!
Gift #1 / Smoothing Detangler Hair Brush 
  • Unique bristle design 
  • Cushioned paddle
  • Ultra comfort
  • Lightweight 
  • Frizz and static-fighting
  • Ideal for ALL hair types
  • Crafted with bamboo handle, re-purposed aluminum, recycled and recyclable paper packaging.
Oh my gosh, brushing my hair was a real treat. No pulling my hair and best of all, no hair loss. I don't know what it cost but a little research where I would purchase this product.
Walmart $10.97 and the product site (www.eco-tools.com) $10.99 as of today. So, being that both were just a few cents apart, the ECOTOOLS site has awesome promotion going on. I didn't purchase this online so I could not enter.


Gift #2 / ECOPOUF EXFOLIATING SPONGE (PURPLE)
  • Softer texture than the nylon 
  • 100% recycled netting
This product too was excellent, I didn't feel like I was removing several layers of skin and it rinsed really well. Walmart didn't have a price online, however, as of today (www.eco-tools.com) has them for $2.49.




No comments: