Thursday, April 10, 2014


FRACKING
I live in Oklahoma, so these Quakes we have been experiencing are of great concern to me. I live much further SW of the current Quakes, however, (1) one did make it's way to our area. It was a wave like feeling, shaking my home. 
Damage, yes, have cracks in the brick outside, wood burning stove moved a inch West inside our home. Our government needs to take this over and stop the fracking. Companies have no remorse or concern for what the fracking is creating.
Others do not or choose not to believe Quakes are from fracking & I respect that, however, those folks are in the zones and experiencing damaged homes & streets deserve respect and their concerns and reports of damage be investigated. 
This can not be good for our ECO system, there are several chemicals added to the wastewater that could get into our water supply.


how fracking causes earthquakes

No comments: