Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Vitamin C / Beauty Treatment Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Moore Green / Vitamin C Serum by Poppy Austin

This product is great. I am always looking for products that help keep my face younger looking and feeling good, plus "Go Green" features.  I have been using this product for about a week now and I have noticed how much softer and my small wrinkles are actually less noticeable. I wash my face at night and just use the dropper provided to add one drop on my forehead, chin and both cheeks. Lightly rub it in and nothing more. This product doesn't appear to cause any itching or redness. I believe in just one bottle I have about several months of beauty serum.   

Poppy Austin are a leading provider of organic anti-aging cosmetics.
Vitamin C Serum Facts:
  • It stimulates the synthesis of collagen ( helps make new skin cells).
  • It's antioxidant properties can help improve skin damage caused by the sun (Vitamin C).
Go Green Facts:
  • It's organic. (No man-made chemicals).
  • It has a nice smell.
  • It is packaged in a glass bottle (Recyclable).
So yes, I would recommend that both men and women to give this product a try.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: