Tuesday, May 27, 2014

BOOK REVIEW / JUST SOME DOWN TIME

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Moore Green Reading / Chance for Love: Dangerous Romance-3 pack

       


I love to read. I was ever so lucky to be chosen to receive, read and review this 3-pack set of Romance books. I personally like the Nook / ebook option, however, there are many other options for your reading pleasure. I briefly reviewed the book package as a whole and found it's all good. The books are not long and drawn out like some I have experienced.


  •  Book #1 Broken Build - Exciting Romantic Suspense/Techno Thriller set in Silicon Valley. 
  • Book #2 Hidden Under Her Heart - A heartfelt romance sizzling with controversy.
  • Book #3 Knowing Vera - Suspenseful romance, an unsolved murder, and love on the beach. 
Go Green, read more eBooks and safe those trees.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: